Jairo Arcila has been in the coffee industry for 43 years. Throughout this time he has dedicated his life to promoting specialty coffee from Colombia. Originating from a small town village called Gesha in Ethiopia. Cherries are then dry fermented for 14hrs to bring out their unequalled flavour. Beans are then dried on raised beds until they reach 10% moisture. With great cup clarity, jasmine scented, earl grey tea & strawberry this microlot is not to be missed.
Eucalyptus + Tartaric acid fermentation natural processed pink bourbon is a super unique coffee that has an exotic flavour spectrum. Not even a similar profile can be easily found from other coffees. Deep fruity flavours along with floral sensation are just on point.
How this coffee is roasted
To enhance the super special characteristics, this coffee is light roasted.
- Origin: Colombia
- Region: Circasia
- Farm: Castellon
- Altitude: 1,650masl
- Variety: Pink Bourbon
- Process: Eucalyptus + Tartaric Acid Fermentation Natural
- Best Ageing Window: 20-27 days
- Best as: Pourover Filter
How to brew this coffee
- Espresso: 19g dose, 48g beverage yield, 28s extraction time
- Flavour Profile: cherry, strawberry, tropical, floral, cacao, earl grey
- Milk: 23g dose, 38g beverage yield, 33s extraction time, 150g milk
- Flavour Profile: cherry, chocolate, strawberry cheese cake
- Pourover Filter: 15g dose, 45g water + 30s blooming, 1m 30s extraction time, total 225g water
- Brewing Method: Chanho-Tornado (Click here to see details of the brewing method)
- Flavour Profile: cherry, strawberry, gold kiwi, pineapple, dark chocolate, chamomile, earl grey