Orange Sugar Blend is a seasonal medium roast blend that is designed to express fruity characteristics along with delicious sugar-sweetness whether it's black or white coffee. Not only its vibrant fruity flavours such as orange, apricot, berries are delicious but also its coconut sugar-like sweetness just lingers. This blend offers a great fruity experience as pourover filter coffee and espresso. When it comes together with milk, it will give more mellow and soft sweet flavours.
How this coffee is roasted
This coffee is roasted with a medium profile in order to develop enough sweetness as well as light fruity characteristics.
- Origin: Ethiopia natural + Ethiopia washed + Brazil natural
- Best Ageing Window: 18-25 days
- Best as: Pourover Filter Coffee, Milk-based and Espresso
How to brew this coffee
- Espresso: 20g dose, 40g beverage yield, 25s extraction time
- Flavour Profile: orange, apricot, brown sugar
- Milk: 23g dose, 42g beverage yield, 33s extraction time, 150g milk
- Flavour Profile: orange marmalade, sugar
- Pourover Filter: 20g dose, 60g water + 30s blooming, 1m 45 s extraction time, total 280g water
- Brewing Method: Chanho-Tornado (Click here to see details of the brewing method)
- Flavour Profile: orange, apricot, berries, coconut sugar