Professional Personal Training is an advanced course for those who already have enough experience and have a desire to improve themselves as a professional barista or roaster or a coffee championship competitor. Training program is individually designed to suit each student's skill and knowledge level, also their goals such as improvement, participation in competition, opening a cafe, etc. are taken into consideration to maximise the outcome of learning.
What is offered? - To match the goal of the course, training program will be consisted of selected subject in the following.
- Theory & Knowledge
- Green Coffee
- Sensory Training
- Technical Training
- Advanced Espresso Training
- Advanced Brewing Training
- Coffee Roasting Basic
- Coffee Roasting Advanced
- SCA(Specialty Coffee Association) Barista Training Basic
- SCA(Specialty Coffee Association) Barista Training Advanced
- SCA(Specialty Coffee Association) Brewing Training Basic
- SCA(Specialty Coffee Association) Brewing Training Advanced
- Competition Training - Barista Championship, Brewers Cup, Coffee In Good Spirits Championship
How is the course run?
- Select how many sessions you want to take
- Lecturer will contact you to confirm the schedule
- Lecturer will send you a draft curriculum
- Candidate will confirm it and start sessions
Course Fee: Depends on how many times sessions are taken (1 Session takes approximately 1.5-2 hours depending on the skill level)
Time, Date & Place: The lecturer will contact you via email or sms regarding confirming the schedule within 1-2 business days.
What to prepare: just bring your passion and energy, note and pen(if you want)
Lecturer: Chanho Hong - Managing Director of Normcore Coffee
- 2019 Central Regional Brewers Cup 3rd Place
- 2018 Central Regional Brewers Cup Champion
- 2018 Australian Coffee In Good Spirits 3rd Place
- 2017 Australian Brewers Cup National 3rd Place
- 2017 Central Regional Brewers Cup 2nd Place
- 2017 Australian Golden Bean Award Two Silver Medals for Single Origin Espresso and Pour Over Filter
- 2016 Australian Golden Bean Award Bronze Medal for Single Origin Espresso
- 2015 NSW Barista Championship 3rd Place
- 2015 Australian Golden Bean Award Silver Medal for Espresso Blend
- 2014 Korean National Brewers Cup 3rd Place
- Australian Specialty Coffee Association Certified Judge
- SCA(Specialty Coffee Association) Certified Barista/Brewing Professional
Certification can be issued upon request. When requested, it will be sent via email within 5 business days.
Refunds are only accepted with approval from Normcore coffee 3 days prior to the scheduled date. Nomrcore Coffee will also accept refunds in accordance with NSW and Australian law.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU:UPC:Availability: Trainer will contact you regarding the course schedule within 1-2 business days.