Quality Report - Birthday Blend
About This Coffee
To celebrate Normcore Coffee's 6th birthday, we have created a new blend for everyone to enjoy.
This coffee consists of an Ethiopia Natural, Ethiopian Washed and a Brazilian Natural coffee with ratios of 40:20:40 respectively.
The Ethiopia natural gives it sweet fruit-like acidity and body while the Natural Brazilian coffee provides the Nutty and Heavy body with a chocolate-like finish. Lastly, the Washed Ethiopian coffee provides the blend with it floral and clean cup.
We hope everyone celebrates the 6th Birthday of Normcore Coffee with us and we hope to provide the best coffees throughout the coming years.
- Origin: Ethiopia Natural + Ethiopia Washed + Brazil Natural
- Best Ageing Window: 20-27 days
- Best As: Pourover Filter, Milk Coffee and Espresso
Roast Level:Medium - Dark
- Aroma: Orange Toffees
- Flavour: Green Apple, Orange Toffee, Almonds, Chocolate
- Aftertaste: Sweet Chocolaty finish
- Acidity: Green Apple-like acidity
- Body: Orange toffees and Almonds
- Balance & Overall: Overall a very balanced coffee with sweet toffees, nuts and chocolates.
Recommended Brewing Parameters
- Espresso: 22g In, 40g Out, 30 Seconds
- Milk-based (150ml): 23g In, 40g Out, 30 Seconds, 150g Milk
- Pourover Filter (Chanho-Tornado): 20g In, 280g Out, 1 Minute 40 Seconds (60G Bloom, 30 Seconds)