Quality Report - Cherry On Top Blend
About This Coffee
The very first of the many seasonal blends to come "The Cherry On Top Blend".
This Blend is roasted at a Medium - Dark level to express its fruity characteristics from the Natural Honduras and the Floral and Chocolaty mouthfeel from the Washed Guatemalan.
Overall a very balanced coffee with a lingering finish and sweet red currant like body.
- Origin: Honduras Natural + Guatemala Washed
- Best Ageing Window: 20-27 days
- Best As: Pourover Filter, Milk Coffee and Espresso
Roast Level:Medium - Dark
- Aroma: Cacao and Jasmine
- Flavour: Orange, Red Currants, Cherry, Dark Chocolate, Cacao
- Aftertaste: Bitter Cacao finish
- Acidity: Oranges
- Body: Red Currants, Cherry and Sweet Dark Chocolate
- Balance & Overall: Low Acidity of Oranges, sweet Red Currants and Dark Chocolate with a lingering finish of Cacao
Recommended Brewing Parameters
- Espresso: 22g In, 40g Out, 30 Seconds
- Milk-based (150ml): 23g In, 40g Out, 30 Seconds, 150g Milk
- Pourover Filter (Chanho-Tornado): 20g In, 280g Out, 1 Minute 40 Seconds (60G Bloom, 30 Seconds)