[Gold Label] Orange Sugar Prime Blend
A. We do our production roasting on every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (except public holidays), and roasted coffees are stored in the warehouse for a few days for the dispatch of orders.
B. All the coffees are sent from the stock(warehouse) unless it requires a specific roasting date. Thus, the coffees you will receive will be between 2 and 7 days after the roasting.
C. If a specific roasting date is requested, it might take a little longer (1-2 days) to get delivered.
D. All orders are dispatched on the next day (except public holidays).
Returns are only accepted with prior approval from Normcore Coffee where a return authority number will be issued and must be with 14 days of invoice as this coffee is a fresh product. A 15% restocking fee applies and the item must be unused and the packaging in new condition.
Coffee Beans: should be undamaged, the bag should not be opened, should be stored as whole bean condition(ground bean is not accepted).
Equipment: should be undamaged, the package should not be opened.Normcore Coffee will also accept returns in accordance with New South Wales and Australian law.
We have free shipping for all purchases over $50. Any orders under $50 will be charged $9.5 for regular shipping by Australia Post. This usually takes 3-5 business days(NSW), and the other states might take longer than this, depending on the demands at the Australia Post.
About This Coffee
Orange Sugar Prime Blend is the upgraded version of our signature orange sugar blend. We use natural and washed Geisha beans from Hacienda La Esmeralda farm in Panama to showcase the delicate and elegant fruit notes and sugar-sweetness.
Our medium roast profile makes this coffee perfect for all brewing methods, including espresso, milk-based drinks and pour-over. It has a medium body and smooth texture, making it an excellent choice for your daily coffee routine.
Orange Sugar Prime Blend is available for a limited time, with only one batch of 40 bags.
- Origin: Panama Hacienda La Esmeralda Natural & Washed Geisha + Ethiopia Guji Washed + Brazil Sitio Da Torre Natural
- Best Ageing Window: 7-25days
- Best As: Pour-over filer, Espresso & Latte
- Roast Level: Medium
- Aroma: Red berries, citrus, hazelnut
- Sweetness: Coconut sugar-like sweetness
- Flavour: Orange citrus, apricot, red berries,
- Aftertaste: Long lingering aftertaste with earl grey-like tea note
- Acidity: Medium citric acidity, citrus fruit-like
- Mouthfeel/Body: Medium body, round mouthfeel
- Balance & Overall: Well-balanced luxurious daily coffee!
Basic Brew Method
- Espresso: 20g In, 40g Out, 27 Seconds
- Milk-based (150ml): 21g In, 42g Out, 30 Seconds, 150g Milk
- Filter: 15g In, 225g Out, 2 Minute 00 Seconds (45G Bloom, 30 Seconds)
- [Link] Hario V60 Normcore Signature Chanho-Tornado Recipe
- [Link] Hario V60 3 Pour Recipe
- [Link] Hario V60 5 Pour Recipe
- [Link] Hario Switch Simple Recipe
- [Link] Clever Dripper Simple Recipe
DAMN GOOD COFFEE ONLY.